Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Wreath

I found this wreath online somewhere a few weeks ago and have been wanting to make one ever since. So, yesterday I got everything together and went to town. Here is what you need: black spray paint (I bought the cheapest kind I could find), a wreath from Micheals or Joann's and a small spider web package. Here is the type of wreath that I used. I got it for only $2 at Micheals.Spray paint your wreath.



Let it dry. I didn't spray it in all of the crevaces, just on the outer layer, I figured it would give it character, and it still had the look I wanted without spraying it that much. This part took me about 15 minutes.Lastly, Get your spider web and string it across your wreath until you have the look you want. This stuff comes with a lot of web and you use hardly any of it, so if you want to get together with a couple of girlfriends and do this, you could all split the cost of the web and the spray paint. (Which is only about $3, but hey, every little bit counts!!!)

The total that I paid for this came to about $4 and it only took me about 20 minutes to do minus the drying time. So, go call up some girlfriends, buy the stuff, and plan on making one this week!!!

No comments: