Monday, March 29, 2010

Been a While....

Been missing- sorry! Life catches up to you hard core sometimes and that's just how it is. BUT, I did this projects this morning that I LOVE.
I was lucky enough to attend a scrapbook convention over the weekend and a company was clearancing out a lot of vinyl product. So of course... I jumped on that boat! lol

I've had this mirror for a long time. 2 years ago I painted the frame black and just today- added my clock.

It's a vinyl clock kit. Comes with everything to need to make this clock. I had wall space, but my walls are bumpy, so vinyl doesn't like to stick to it all that well. I thought it might be different and fun to put my clock directly on my mirror.
Now here are the before and after pics- totally easy and it the whole thing cost me about 30 minutes and $15. Cute right?!

Toodles!


Photobucket

No comments: